Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Lockers for the boys

Jeremy just finished these lockers for the boys. He put them in the laundry room so hopefuly we will no longer trip over the backpack and shoes as we walk in the door. the true test will be Monday when they go back to school. At least it looks good now!!

3 comments:

Erin S. said...

Rebecca, Those lockers are incredible! They look great! I can't believe Jeremy built those. I understand about the blogging thing. Sometimes I do multiple posts per day, and sometimes I don't post anything for almost 3 weeks...oh well!
Erin S.

Kat Curtis said...

Great job, senior! :) I'm so glad you have a blog now so I can check in on your family!! Your kids are so cute.

Emily said...

LOVE IT! Look at you, you said you didn't know what you were doing and I think it looks great! Good Job!