Friday, January 11, 2008
Cherish the moment
This might be a melancholy entry but I felt I needed to write it for all those who read this and for those who don't. I would have to spend a few days if I had to write this to everyone individually but please read it as if I had because if you read this, you are someone we care about (or we wouldn't have told you where to find us!) Jeremy's cousin Nicole had married a man who had three daughters. Two lived with their mother and last weekend the husband was driving them home. Nicole couldn't go so the oldest daughter who lived with them went along for the ride. That night they were in a car accident and both died. It breaks my heart for Nicole because if you have ever met her, you know what a wonderful gorgeous person she is. I am so sad for her. As I have been thinking about this situation, I am reminded how none of know when it will be our time or how sudden lives can be changed. I can't help but to say to you all how much you have meant in my life. Every person who has ever crossed my path (good or bad) has had an impact on who I am and I am thankful. You don't know how sometimes the smallest thing as a smile in the hall, a phone call, a comment on the blog, a kind word, a listening ear when I need to vent, etc. means. Without those things and all the others too, I would not be able to make it through this crazy journey that is my life. No one is meant to be alone and friends and family make us stronger, better, and sometimes crazier! I am especially a person who needs connections with others and once you are part of my life, I don't let go. I have been blessed with incredible people and great friends in my life. I believe we are all brothers and sisters and truely feel that my friends and family are all the same. I don't want to take anything for granted or miss an opportunity to tell you I love you and thank you. Thank you,thank you, thank you. I am very scatterbrained and a lot of the time do crazy things. I am grateful for those who are able to look past my faults and love me in spite of myself. I am truely blessed. We never know when it will be our time to go but I know that with each of you in my life I am a better prepeared. You all help me be a better person. Thanks for uplifting me and holding me up at times. Friends are a treasure and I fell very rich!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment