Thursday, March 6, 2008
Snowbird
Some retirees like to go from cold states to warmer ones. We have one child who I think will grow up to be one of those. Davis played outside for about five minutes and decided he did not like it. He enjoyed the snow in the best way possible, he came inside and drank hot coco with me as we watched the others play in the snow. He decided he liked to see the snow but not be in it!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with Davis!! 5 minutes in the snow for me is 4.5 minutes too LONG in the snow. At least its almost Spring here. I can actually see my buds starting to come up in my garden. Whats new with you guys? I need to email you and get caught up. I've had a crazy few weeks..I just haven't felt like myself lately. Lame excuse but its true. Tough times. Anyway I hope you guys are doing great! I miss hearing from you and I hope to hear from you soon. I think about you guys all the time.
love Jamie
Post a Comment