Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ben 10 Alien Force






For those of you who do not have boys, let me tell you about Ben 10. He is a boy who has a watch which lets him turn into different aliens to fight bad guys. Ben 10 is a major thing around here and for the last month they have been advertising the newest Ben 10 movie (on cartoon network). That is all I have heard about and all the kids could think about so we decided to have a Ben 10 alien force party. With Cade and Davis and their friends, Easton, Jeremy, and I, we had 10! We made pizzas, ate cupcakes and watched the show. The best part was that during the commercials we would mute the tv and ask questions about the girls at school. At first no one was talking, but eventually one of them squealed on the other and then they all started telling on each other! I loved it. I hope as they grow, they continue to tell on each other like that!! It was fun and nice that all three of our boys felt a part of it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks like fun, I love how they are all cuddled under the blankets!