Sunday, May 11, 2008

C,D,E, and now F




Well we have this weird tradition in our family that our kids have to be alphabetical and have been stuck on E for the past four years. We shyed away from having another child because what kind of names are there that start with FA (that's another part of the pattern, I know even wierder). Last Sunday we added a new family member and when we couldn't think of a name we used creative spelling to get over our hump. Welcome to the Holdstock family... Fantom, our new dog. We have wanted one for a year or so and the boys and my aunt have prayed for us to find the right one. We love having him and it seems like he has been with us forever already and it has only been a week. Now that we got over the F, who knows what will happen!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to meet him.

JamieD said...

Congratulations on your new addition! He's a pretty cool looking dog, is he a lab? or what?
Rebecca-thanks for your call. It made nymy DAY!!! I will call you this week because I have some more questions for you. when you called me I was groggy from my afternoon nap, and forgot half of them. Anyway it was SO nice to hear from you. Say hi to Jeremy and the boys. Happy Mothers Day!! love ya guys

Holdstocks said...

I thought your kids were allergic to dogs!!! How are you enjoying the hair and poop cleanup???
What kind of dog is fantom? He looks like he can really ware out your kids!!!!