I got this from my sister-in-laws blog. I looked cute so I thought I would try. I hope this will be fun for you! I look forward to reading the responses... or do I? Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The first memory I have of you is when we moved into the neighborhood and you were out taking a walk with your two boys. You introduced yourself and then came down the next evening with your husband. You were outgoing and friendly.
Rebecca,
It's hard to chose just one memory, but for some reason I thought of this one. I remember on our wedding day after we had been sealed we each went back to our dressing rooms and changed into our tux and dress for the pictures that were to follow. I finished dressing first and had to wait for you down the hall. I remember being so excited to see you that I couldn't hardly sit still on the seat that they provided for me. I kept getting up and peeking around the corner to see if you were coming. There was a little bit of buzz amoung the temple workers that were assisting us and they let me know finally that you were on your way. I remember you finally timidly peeking your head around the corner with a glimmer of excitement in your eyes and I knew that in your playfull way that you were just as excited to see me too. It was there that I learned that you loved me too.
We took the pictures then did another quick change because we had to get on the road to make it to our reception on time. I remember stopping at a Burger King (I think it was) at the mouth of the canyon after leaving Manti. We stopped there for a quick lunch. When I say quick, I mean NASCAR pit stop quick. Rebecca was practically shoveling the burger into my mouth for me. It was there that I learned that even though she loved me, when she had a mission to complete that she was going to get it done with or without me. It is that spirit about her that has driven me to be better. It is that drive of hers that has raised our three wonderful boys with uncompromising standards. Who knew that choking on a french fry in a Burger King far from home on my wedding day would have such a huge impact on my life?
You won't remember this but one day at the Breese's mark was out of town and I was having a bad evening and you could tell, and you asked if I was ok, you where going out but I could tell you really cared. And asked if I was going to be ok before you left, because no one was home. I always remember that.
The memory I think of is when you were trying to figure out how to do your hair for your wedding. Mandy came over to the house and we all squished in the bathroom and just played around with different "do's" It was a lot of fun and I was excited to get a new "sister"
Post a Comment