That is too funny. I do love the steam coming out of the ears on the angry one.Great interpretations of them all.
Love the smile with all those teeth. Hope you guys are doing well.
Cade did a great job on those pictures! I think they are right on!!!
I love that! He did each of those perfectly. I'm glad you commented on the surprised one - I don't know that I would have caught on to him jumping out of his shoes and all - what a fun kid.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is too funny. I do love the steam coming out of the ears on the angry one.
Great interpretations of them all.
Love the smile with all those teeth. Hope you guys are doing well.
Cade did a great job on those pictures! I think they are right on!!!
I love that! He did each of those perfectly. I'm glad you commented on the surprised one - I don't know that I would have caught on to him jumping out of his shoes and all - what a fun kid.
Post a Comment