Monday, December 22, 2008

Not enough sugar?











On Friday (Dec 19th) the boys had their class Christmas parties at school. There was plenty of sugar to go around which would have been enough for any child, but we had to have more. After school, the boys had a party here at the house. Each boy invited a few friends over (12 in all) for cake and an ornament exchange. The house was filled with chaos but there is no greater sound then 12 boys bouncing off the walls from a sugar high right? The next day the boys went to the local grocery store to decorate gingerbread houses. So while I try to dodge the children bouncing off the walls waiting for the sugar let down, they keep reloading as they brought their houses home to eat. Last night I saw a light at the end of the tunnel as the houses seem to be almost bare (yes, they ate them that quick), but then the doorbell rang and friends were at the door with a plate full of goodies. I am not sure they have had enough yet!!

No comments: