Sunday, February 1, 2009

Life with the boys...



I was enjoying a somewhat peaceful evening after having sick kids for the past week. Jeremy took the boys outside to get some fresh air and I had started making dinner. Easton rushed in the house and tells me I have to come see quick! I freak out because like I said, this last week has been a long one with sick kids and I instantly think the worse. I rush outside and this is what he shows me. He asked if I thought it was the coolest thing ever to which I replied, "of course!" The boys then spend the next few minutes talking about how they thought the lizard died. Easton and Cade thought maybe a bird ate the skin and left the skeleton. Davis thought a lion ate it. The boys thought the lizard skeleton was the coolest thing to happen at our house in a long time. I can't wait until something else happens! What do you think happened to the lizard?

3 comments:

HappyHoldstocks said...

That is pretty cool. Are you going to keep it?

Tim and Janet said...

Did you have to have a funeral for it? We had a gecko (kind of like this thing) on our patio screen door when we came to look at the apartment. Let the boys know we miss them and LOVE them lots!

annelise said...

The freezing rain probably got it!!! It stops everything else in its tracks in Texas....