Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mr. October

For those of you who don't know yet, we are expecting another baby. Keeping with our tradition we are having it in October so we can have three birthdays at once! Our boys are very excited but only if it is a boy.

10 comments:

Tim and Janet said...

We are excited also. I'm sure they will love a sister as much as a brother.

Lauralyn said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you. Call me if you need help with anything.

Love,
Lauralyn

Kristi Clinger said...

Congrats! How fun. You'll have a lot of big helpers. That will be nice. I think they need a little sister to protect. Let us know when you find out. Are you going to find out?

Amber and Everett said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Our babies will only be about 3 months apart! Hope you're feeling well.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Congrats!

-Laura- said...

Congrats again! I'm excited for you guys! I'm due in October too! Our babies can be October buds. :)

HappyHoldstocks said...

Are you ready? With 3 only one parent is outnumbered. With 4 the kids rule the roost. But they are so darn cute. Congratulations!!!

Jen said...

my mom just told me you were expecting. congrats!... and she also told me dad's idea for a name. let's just say i disagree with his suggestion. gashouse is not a respectable name for anyone, but maybe another dog.

Jennifer said...

Yay! So excited for you and your boys!

Christine said...

Congrats!! I can't believe that I just found this out! Hope you are feeling ok. I am so excited for you!!! Keep me posted!