Easton has left for Arizona to spend a few weeks with Granny and Bud before the other boys get out of school. For over a month we had been planning this trip and Easton was so excited, I thought he would burst! My dad drove out to get him and the two of them had a fun adventure on the way back to Arizona. Easton has been gone a week now and although we miss him terribly, he is having the time of his life! Life has been strange around here with only two kids. You wouldn't think it make that much of a difference but it does! When Cade and Davis are finished with school, we will go and meet Easton in Arizona and spend most of the summer there. Until then, easton is enjoying the attention of Granny and Bud all to himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll bet it leaves a big hole in your life. I'll bet he is being treated like a king!
Post a Comment