Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's A Boy

After much anticipation, we are now anouncing that...
It's A BOY!!!

7 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Congrats!!!

HappyHoldstocks said...

Wow! We are so happy for you! You are specializing. Congratulations! We hope you are feeling well.

Amber and Everett said...

Congratulations!!!!! We are so excited to see this little guy. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. It will be over before you know it!

the happyhowards said...

I am so glad I an visiting your blog, otherwise, I wouldn't know I was going to be a great aunt again! Congratulations! 4 boys...wow, one more and you'll have a basketball team! Do you have a name picked out yet?

Have you had a chance to meet Tanja and Jens Eltz yet?

Kristi Clinger said...

I was hoping for a girl for you Rebecca. The great thing is that you do have the boys down. I hope the end of your pregnancy is okay. I remember how you felt with other boys.

JamieD said...

Congrats;) We're so glad that our 4 girls are balanced out in this world. Rebecca- I hope that you're feeling well and that everything is going good for you! Call me if you're bored for a minute and want to chat! Take care of yourself. Say hi to the family! And again much congratulations on the healthy baby!

Tim and Janet said...

We are so excited for you! We, too, were hoping for a little girl for you but we think your boys are so handsome and great that we are not disappointed at all with another one!! Hope you are feeling better and that your vacation to Arizona was indeed a vacation. Take care and let us know what we are going to call him. Love you! Grandma Janet