Thursday, August 20, 2009

More Summer Pictures

Since school is about to start, I thought I should finish posting pictures from our Arizona trip. Here are some of the highlights:

Easton getting his haircut at a Barber. He is only used to his dad cutting his hair!

Cade at the Barber

Bud took the boys looking at mountains one day. Davis is obsessed with taking pictures and always had his camera with him!

Easton getting ready for a swim

Easton and Davis drying off in the sun!

Cade and Davis jumping in

Easton shooting at Bass Pro Shop

Davis taking a fishing class at Bass Pro

Davis driving the go cart. This was the first thing they did EVERY morning.

1 comment:

Tim and Janet said...

I don't blame them for liking to ride the cart. That looks like something I would like to do too. Has your Dad recovered yet or is he in righting withdrawal?

Grandma Janet