Well we have been home for a full day now and are still trying to adjust to having a new baby in the house. Things are still a bit tricky as I am not fully able to move yet. If I would have had to have a C-section with the first, Cade would be an only child! We are so grateful though to have Foster in our family. He is such a strong little boy. For being so early, he is doing quite well. He was able to move out of the Special Care Nursery in two days and was bale to come home with us. Jeremy and I have both been enjoying the time we get to spend with Foster while the other boys are at school. It is like having our first baby all over again. We have so much time to just enjoy him. He is so sweet. Easton is just fascinated by the baby. He is always telling us things like we need to pull his cap down or make sure his socks don't come off. He is a real mother hen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what an absolute doll he is!! good work!
Congradulations, he is so sweet. I don't know how early he was but he was still a healthy size baby for being early. Sorry to hear you had a c-section, take it easy while you can.
Cute Cute! Hope you get plenty of rest so you can have a speedy recovery. Sorry to hear about the C-Section- I'm sure he was totally worth it. :) Congrats again!
What a cute little boy! Hope you continue to recover. I am still waiting for it to be my turn. :)
Post a Comment