Saturday, October 31, 2009

Costumes

Darth Vader, Dracula, Pumpkin, Waldo, and Bubbafet
After the boys did trunk or treat at the Church they came home and went around the neighborhood. They met up with some friends and ended up going to another neighborhood. Then they went to a candy exchange where everyone switches the candy you don't like for something you do. They came home with bags full of candy. Good thing we go to the dentist in a few weeks. Their teeth will need a good cleaning!

3 comments:

Tim and Janet said...

They are some pretty scarey costumes. Boy Foster will really have a good choice of what he wants to be in a couple of years.

Jeremy Curtis said...

Great costumes! A candy exchange is a really good idea too. I'll have to keep that in mind for us...I mean, our boys...in the future. :)

Jeremy Curtis said...

Okay, so this is Kat - I was signed in under Jeremy's email, but I'm sure he thinks the costumes are great too. :)