Sunday, October 25, 2009

Double Trouble

On Friday, October 23rd we had a double birthday party for Cade and Easton. Since we usually have three birthday parties in three weeks we thought we would save a little time and get two done at once. We would have combined all three but Davis wanted a swimming party instead of a bowling party so we still have another party to do. I have to say, I don't know if combining the parties made things any easier. Trying to keep up with 20 boys at a bowling alley was more difficult than we first thought! In the end all that matters is that they all had fun and they did. Thanks to Nana and Papa for watching Foster so that I could go and help Jeremy. It was difficult to take pictures of the kids bowling because it was glow in the dark bowling. Easton really wanted a Star Wars cake and Jeremy made his annual cake for Cade. One of the other parents told us how she looks forward to Cade's parties all year to see what kind of cake Jeremy will make. I am happy to say we survived!!
This is the cake Jeremy made for Cade. He used tootsie rolls to make the bowling ball and pins.
Everything has been all about Star Wars for Easton this year!


2 comments:

Kat Curtis said...

How fun! Yeah, keeping up with 20 boys would be more than a full-time job. Cade looks absolutely thrilled to be wearing the "birthday hat" too. :)

Amber and Everett said...

I'm impressed you are up to that kind of craziness so soon after delivery! darling cakes and darling kids!