Monday, February 8, 2010

Davis' Baptism

This is what happens when you tell Easton to smile

Davis' quilt- It has his name, baptism date and scripture quote


Well it has been almost a month ago and I have still not been able to get the photos up of Davis' big day. I don't know if it is the new camera or the baby (maybe both) but I am way behind on the blog. Here are a few pictures of Davis on his special day.

4 comments:

Amber and Everett said...

Congrats Davis! We are proud of what a great man you're growing up to be! and the blanket is beautiful!

Amber and Everett said...

Congrats Davis! We are proud of what a great man you're growing up to be! and the blanket is beautiful!

Tim and Janet said...

I have been waiting anxiously for these pictures. What a wonderful day for you Davis. Can't wait to see you in a couple of months. Congratulations on your baptism!
Love Grandma Janet

HappyHoldstocks said...

Way to go Davis! Love the quilt. What a great tradition. We like Easton's smile too.