At six months Foster is 15 pounds (25%) and 90% for height. He is by far the tallest baby we have had. He is not sitting up because as soon as you put him down he rolls down on his tummy to get up on his hands and knees to crawl. He has not made it yet but is very mobile by scooting himself and rolling. I would be happy if he didn't learn to crawl or walk until it was time to go to kindergarten! On to baby proofing the house.
The older boys are such good helpers and absolutely LOVE their brother. it is so fun to watch them try to clam him down or make him smile. I have to admit having older boys to help has made this by far the easiest baby ever! This is such a sweet time in our live, I wish we could freeze time but somehow time goes faster and faster! We truly feel blessed by this little boys and have enjoyed every day of the past six months having him in our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment