The photo shoot was meant for me to go take pictures of him. Davis enjoys photography so I took him to a place where we could take some cool pictures of an old barn and I taught him a little. Turns out that he didn't need much help. His pictures turned out great.
3 comments:
Ladies watch out!!! He is one handsome boy. Those are darling pictures
I think it is going to be hard to keep the girls away from him. Why was he so lucky to have a photo shoot?
Grandma Janet
The photo shoot was meant for me to go take pictures of him. Davis enjoys photography so I took him to a place where we could take some cool pictures of an old barn and I taught him a little. Turns out that he didn't need much help. His pictures turned out great.
Post a Comment