Friday, June 25, 2010

Twilight Camp

Davis trading swap'ems at camp

The boys waiting to shoot BBs.

Building step stools

Some of the boys with our walking den flag

Jeremy helping us load the car one day

Davis investigating his owl pellet

Cade's find in his owl pellet

waiting for the activities to start

Cade, Davis, and myself spent the first week of summer going to twilight camp every evening. I was very apprehensive about spending 4-5 hours in the Texas heat (from 4:00-8:30pm), fighting the bugs, surrounded by 400+ boys. I have to say, I had the best time ever and I did not want the week to end. We had such an adventure. Jeremy changed his work schedule so he could be home by 3 to watch Easton and Foster each day. The boys shot BB guns (which is Davis' new favorite activity), did archery (Cade's favorite), built stools and boxes, did geocaching, learned about nature, golf, and kickball, splash wars, and so much more. I am so excited that I can't wait until next year so we can go again. I am so glad I had the opportunity to experience this with my boys! Let summer begin!!















No comments: