The pictures are fromt he realtor from the listing, so the furniture is not ours. Right now the house is covered in boxes so I got these pictures from the agent. This is our new home that we found, bought, and moved into in 15 days. We are actually so happy with it even though we bought it based on the fact that the people could move out faster than the other people at the other house we were going to buy. The boys have so many boys on our street and the street over to play with. They will stay at the same school for the rest of the year AND we have a neighbrohood pool for this summer. I have to blog about the adventure we took to get to this house another time since it is quite a long story, but the reason for the lack of blog post the past few months have been due to this move. We are now settled and very happy. We have the same phone number we have had for years so if you need to call us you can! Email me or leave a comment if you need our new address.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE your house! Great job. I'm glad that everything worked out for you, even better than you planned. I hope you all have a great new year! :)
Post a Comment