I was able to visit some of my dear friends while we were in Utah this year. Nate was instrumental in helping me when I first joined the Church. He and his wife Mandy have four beautiful children and we had so much fun visiting and caching up! I wish we could have stayed longer but we had to rush home to celebrate
Ellen's birthday.

Davis in front of the fountain on temple square

The is a picture just for Matt and Mandy
Taggart. They will know why!!t, they know why!!

I
love this picture of
Cade and Davis in front of the Joseph and
Hyrum statues.

Foster in front of the
Christus. This was his reaction last year too!

Celebrating Ellen's birthday with everyone.

Jeremy took the older boys hiking one afternoon looking for a cave by his mom's house.

Foster playing at the park when we had the cousin get together.

The cousin get together was fun. We
played a major game of kickball and had a good time
visiting and catching up with each other.

Our boys having a sleepover with
Mitchell and Sam.
No comments:
Post a Comment