Our neighbors were both in the hospital last week, and when they came home one of them needed to be in a wheelchair. They were having trouble getting over the porch into the front door. I told Jeremy about the problem on Friday night and briefly mentioned that they could use a ramp. Early Saturday morning Jeremy was out in the garage and by mid afternoon.... the neighbors had a ramp. He didn't mind that all of his projects he had to do that day got pushed back (and still got done because he was up until midnight to finish them). Jeremy is such a giving person who spends his time doing things for other people. He is not a complainer and even though he has to sacrifice his free time (a lot), he feels it a blessing to be able to do things for others. He is truly one of the most Christlike persons I have ever met... and that is why I love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what an amazing husband you have. it definitely says something about you, since he picked you.
That sounds like the Jeremy we know and love! Not only is he handy making ramps, he makes a mean pie. And so I hear... Rugs!
That is so awesome!
Post a Comment