Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Karate Kid








We thought we would put Easton in karate and help him tame some of his excess energy. He wasn't sure how he liked it at first, but now that he has a uniform, he loves it. he told me that karate was easy because he already knew how to kick!















If all else fails, I guess Easton can scare his opponent away with this scary look....





4 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Jeremy and Rebecca - I stalked your blog through Jamie's and thought I'd catch up - your family is so cute! Crazy how far we've all come, huh?

Anyhoo. . . just thought I'd say hello!

JamieD said...

I'm dying laughing right now. it took me a good 2 minutes to realize that the black tag on Eastons "Karate Uniform" was NOT in fact a missionary tag. I really thought it was, and was thinking..awww how cute they have him doing missionary work at Karate lessons. He's way cute!

Emily said...

Love his scary faces!

Jennifer said...

Rebecca, It's Jennifer Rollins! I just started a new blog yesterday and found you through others in the stake. I added you to my blog, I hope you don't mind. Your boys are the cutest. I love the ninja kick at the end. Are you guys still loving the new house?