Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Photos


It has been a while since I have taken the three boys in for pictures together so I thought it was about time. I usually take them each in once a year for their birthday pictures, but as they have gotten older and more involved in things, it is harder to remember. Sat. was the big day. We had so many good pictures that it was really hard to choose which ones to post. So there will be three new postings. This one is all three, then Cade, and Davis will each have their own. Their birthdays are in Oct. and Dec. but I am just that behind. So enjoy....






3 comments:

JamieD said...

cute kids! I still can't get over the fact that you guys really do have mini versions of yourselves! How's it going? I hope you're well!

the happyhowards said...

Gorgeous boys! Now we need a gorgeous girl :)

becki said...

they are so cute! love the pile up pic!!!