The weather has been pretty nice here this winter. We have had our moments of cold spells but for the most part, it has been nice enough for the boys to go on a walk with Jeremy once a week. Why am I not on these walks? Hey, I have to stay home and blog for all you readers. It is a tough job, but someone has to do it. Here are some of the lateset pictures. The boys love to go skip rocks in the ponds by the golf course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those pictures are so clear and crispy. Jermey is a great photography. I love the picture of the two younger brothers trying to take Cade down. What cute boys.
I see your photo near river side it is very risky, Be careful childs please don't take the risk infutre.
I love all childs anywhere.
Post a Comment