I read this on Jaime's blog and thought it was cute. "If you read this you're tagged" I'm going to do it! Also I'm passing on the request...
IF YOU READ IT, YOU ARE IT! Here's how mine goes..
Questions about your Valentine:
HIS NAME: Jeremy John Holdstock
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? Eight years.
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? We started dating shortly after the 4th of July and were married on Dec. 18th.
HOW OLD IS HE? 31
WHO EATS MORE? our kids
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU" FIRST? He did, I never would have even if I felt it first. He was very shy though. it took him almost two months to hold my hand!
WHO IS TALLER? he is
WHO IS SMARTER? Depends who you ask. He is more educated.
WHO SINGS BETTER? We both equally suck!
WHOSE TEMPER IS WORSE? Mine- what can I say I have a VERY short fuse.
WHO DOES THE DISHES? I load, he unloads.
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? Mostly Jeremy
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RT. SIDE OF THE BED? Me. I prefer to move around and would like to change up once in a while but he is strict about routines. I never thought about sides before, I just go where I am comfortable. I could sleep anywhere, but he is insitant on having "his" side.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS? I always have. I tell him, I could rob him blind, so he is trying to learn
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Mostly him, unless I need to get some time away from the kids and have him watch the boys!
WHO COOKS DINNER? Me. He pretends not to be able to cook. I don't understand how he can do whatever it is he does at work but not be able to read a reciepe but he claims he can't!
WHO DRIVES WHEN YOU'RE TOGETHER? He does..I'm very traditional that way..
WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? It really depends on the issue..But I'm going to call it a tie.
WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT FAULT? he is
WHOSE PARENTS DO YOU SEE THE MOST? Mine. My parents come out at least 4 times a year. We have seen his paretns about 4 times since we have been in Texas.
WHO PROPOSED? He did.. he was dressed in a suit because he had just come from his friends wedding and picked me up to go to the reception. I told him we needed to pick up my friend Mandy for the reception. He said he had to go get something for his mom and I was irritated because we were going to be late! (I kinda of get high strung about being on time.) he drove to the top of this hill overlooking the Bountiful temple, the sun was setting and as he opened the door to let me out, a flock of birds flew over us as if on cue! It was teh sweetest, most romantic moment. I didn't mind being late after that!
WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS? Me. meeting people is not Jeremy's thing. He has put me in charge of PR for our family. He tells me to go make the friends and he interacts with them. I can go talk to anyone anywhere!!!
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS? Jeremy. He is one of 5. I am 1 of 2!
WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY? Easton. Everyone in our family will tell you. Actually, when it comes to decisions, I would say Jeremy because he has more opinions about everything than I do.
Jeremy with Cade 2000
Jeremy, Cade, and Davis 2001
Jeremy, Cade, Davis, and Easton 2003

4 comments:
Rebecca, Jeff and I were married in 1999 also! How funny
Cute photos!
You and I are lucky Rebecca, we both got 2 of the good boys! Trust me there's not many left in the world! You guys are so cute together! Hope you had a great Valentines Day!
That's cute. Hey how did you set up this word verification, that's a good idea.
I loved the answer to who has more friends. There's one thing my cousin and I have in common! Now if I could just find a PR rep....
Post a Comment