Monday, March 24, 2008

3000 Leagues Under the Sea














During our trip to Houston, we took the boys to Galveston to Sea wolf Park. My dad (Bud) served in the Navy on Submarines so it was fun for him to be able to take the boys on a tour of a real sub.




Next time I complain about how small my kitchen is, I will just look at this picture and be grateful. The poor cooks on this boat had to prepare food for about 100 men.












Bud couldn't fit as easily as he once did! ( Your welcome dad!!)





This was where the enlisted men slept. The boys thought it was cool that they had so many bunk beds.







The boys had fun going in and out of the hatchs. Bud enjoyed giving us the tour and showing us what he used to do for so many years. I learned I am very claustrophobic!





































1 comment:

JamieD said...

FUN! It looks like you guys had a great Spring Break! I've always wanted to go to NASA and have never had the chance. Bryan went last year on a business trip and loved it. I hope you guys had a wonderful Easter and that you're doing well. Happy Birthday to Jeremy on Wed! We love you guys!