Sunday, March 30, 2008

Under the Big Top

Yesterday the Circus came to town and we took the boys. They were excited to see the clowns greeting us in the line. The boys realy enjoyed the different acts. Easton scared us when he commented how cool the motorcylce on the high wire was! All of us loved the flying trapeeze acts. Now Easton doesn't know if he wasnts to be the flying guy or walking on the rope! Davis wants to do the flying trapeeze and Cade is the only sane one who just wants to watch!


Easton wanted popcorn and couldn't get the attention of the guy walking around seeling food. He kept his hand raised waving his money for the longest time. When I gave him the money, he said "I know what to do Mom." He had to wait so long for the guy to make his rounds that eventually Jeremy took him and walked over to the guy on the other side of the tent.

1 comment:

Megs said...

Looks like fun guys! You have a great family and are always up to fun...I love looking at what new adventures you are up to!