

It's soccer season again and this time Cade has a new team. We decided to get on a new team that was closer to home and so Cade could play with kids from his school. We had played on the same team since Cade was five and the other team practiced closer to our old house. It shouldn't make that big of a difference, but I am telling you, it does. I used dread soccer season, mostly because I had entertain Easton and Davis for an hour every week at a field with no park. Now we walk down the hill and the other kids play at the park with kids they know. Cade is also very excited because his best friend is on the team. Saturday was their first game and they did so well. Cade scored two goals and assistaed in four. Way to go Cade!!

Cade is number 19

No comments:
Post a Comment