

It is October, which in our house is the craziest time of year. We have three birthday parties in three weeks at the end of the month every year. Cade and Easton have birthdays 10 days apart and Davis' is Christmas Eve, so we have his friend party a week after Easton's to avoid any holidays. It can be a little hectic but it is a fun time as well. This year there is a bit more pressure as Cade is having a special birthday. That is right! My baby is going to be turning 8 and getting baptized. I can not believe that this day is here. It has gone by way too fast. He is so grown up and ready but it is hard for me as the mom to deal with. We had his birthday pictures taken yesterday which just reminded me how close it is getting to the actual event. As much as I hate to see them grow so fast, we are so proud of the young man Cade is turning out to be.
For the next few weeks, I will be submerged in birthday parties, baptisms, and Halloween. By the time Thanksgiving comes around, I am just thankful October is over!!
4 comments:
Those are some extremely cute pictures. Let us know when the baptism is. We'd love to come if we can.
Lauralyn
Way cute pictures! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up! Enjoy all your parties. Our Aprils are the same. We have 3 kids birthdays within 6 days of each other plus sometimes Easter. So I feel your joy/pain!
What a good looking guy you have there! I can't believe he's eight either. Congrats, Cade on your decision to be baptized.
Oh honey! You are in so much trouble with Cade (and with the other boys, too!) So cute! Just wait until the girls start calling!!! Can't believe he is getting baptized. What a great time for him! Tell him congrats from us!!
Post a Comment