Cade had his birthday party on the 17th and he chose to have it at the Nadatorium because he wanted a water theme since he was getting baptized this year. I always come up with ideas and Jeremy has to "create" them because he is the artistic one. I was excited about the swimming pool cake but wasn't sure we could do it. Once again, Jeremy out did himself. He spent most of the afternoon making the cake just right. The kids liked it, however, were so anxious to go swim, barely ate it. The kids had a great time and were so excited because we didn't leave until the place closed. It is so easy to please 7 and 8 year olds!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy belated birthday to Cade! What a fun party. That cake is amazing Jeremy!! I'm impressed with you guys. As usual, I'm late on sending out the card, but I'll send Cade and Easton's card out this week, so hopefully I can at least have ONE on time. :|
Thanks for letting us keep up with you guys via your blog!
Happy Belated Birthday to Cade as well! It looks like you had a great party and I heard the baptism was perfect! We love you! Oh and that Cake is amazing! We would have loved to be there in person but were there in spirit.
Post a Comment