Monday, May 17, 2010

Foster has been busy

In the last two weeks Foster has really been busy. While Jeremy's parents were here he got his first two teeth! My mom and sister came the following week and he started semi crawling. Granny left on Friday the 14th and on Sat the 15th, Foster took off and is now an officail crawler. We were not looking forward to this stage and was hoping we would have a few more months. I would have been happy if he would have waited until he was ready to go to school. Now I will spend my days chasing baby and making sure gates are up all over the house. Whay do they have to grow so fast? Pictures to come soon.

2 comments:

Amber and Everett said...

That's so awesome! I know your life will get crazy though...my little Autumn still does her weird bum scoot and is just as content as could be to do it!

Tim and Janet said...

Please put a video on your blog so we can watch Foster crawl. I knew he was really really close. Thanks for such a good time with your family. We love you.