


Here are a few pictures from the beginning of May. Foster was 7 1/2 months old. He is now just over eight months old. He is crawling all over the place and as the boys can tell you, he is fast! He is also pulling up on the furniture or anything else he can find. We just want him to slow down and not be so mobile quite yet. He also has two bottom teeth and just today got his first top tooth. He is such a mild mannered baby. When the other boys were teething, life was miserable. You never know with Foster because he is always just a very happy baby. He likes to tease already. Yesterday he found a piece of paper on the floor and when I asked him for it, he hid it under his leg so I couldn't take it from him and smiled at me! When you ask him to stay in a room with you, he will turn. look at you, smile, and crawl off and giggle. The older boys just adore him and are god helpers. It is extra nice having so many extra hands when trying to chase down Foster and keep him in an area! Foster is also extremely tall. We don't know where this is coming from but I am sure he is going to be the biggest boy yet. What more can I say about this kid. He has the squishiest cheeks and I could sit and kiss them all day. He doesn't seem to mind either which is just another reason I love him so much!
1 comment:
OK, so you are making me really sad that we are missing all of those cute things that Foster does. Could you ship him to us for a few weeks? We promise we will send him home eventually.
Grandma Janet & Grandpa Tim
Post a Comment