Thursday, September 22, 2011
Can I just say how proud I am of this boy and how much I love him? Cade is such an obedient hardworking kid. Cade crossed over from Cub Scouts and received his career arrow. He is excited for his new adventures in Boys Scouts. He finished up Webelos as a super achiever by recieving all 20 pins! He was also able to do it all in only 8 months. Last Fall was a little crazy for us (the move and all) so when Cade became a Webelo, we didn't have much time to work on it. When we moved into this ward Cade was in a den with an amazing leader (Sister Mollat) who really helped the boys along the path. Cade decided he wanted to get all 20 pins and set to it. He finished by the end of July. Cade also received his Arrow of Light the same night he crossed over. His career arrow was filled all the way up with so many different colors from all the extras that he did. He earned his Leave No Trace, World Conservation, and Religious Knot. What a great example he has set for his brothers who are right behind him. I hope he continues to work hard on his Eagle. I know Cade achieves whatever he sets out to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment