

Can you believe it has been 2 years? We are having a hard time. I know we are way behind on posts but this time of year is INSANE at our house. It is back to school, then birthdays and sports! Of course Foster had to have a fall birthday as well. Well we will just say the start of the new school was a little rough but the boys have now adjusted and are doing well. They had a great time celebrating Foster's birthday so let me explain the above picture. It is hard to do anything for a 2 year old on a school night when everyone else has homework and bedtimes so we went to dinner at Mooya Burgers. We wanted the boys to feel a part of the birthday celebration so everyone got their own little cake and the boys had a cake eating contest. Only rule: No hands. They loved it. Davis realized next year that eating an adult sized hamburger right before might not be the best idea! He gladly bowed out and let Cade and Eaton battle it out at the end. I think Cade won but only because Easton helped make the cakes and before he knew what they were for insited on having the largest one. Maybe we can learn a lesson from this??

Davis trying to interested but he had a full belly. I think he just wanted to get his face dirty!

Cade is always up for a competition!

Easton doesn't like to lose!

I wonder where Foster gets it from?

Foster decided he needed in on the action too. He wants to be just like the big boys!! What a blessing the past two years have been. He is a lot of work but so much more joy!!
1 comment:
How fun - I love the cake eating idea. You guys are great. Happy birthday to Foster! I can't believe he's already 2!!
Post a Comment